Saturday, April 05, 2008

Catching up...again


Photobucket
Do we have another pianist in the house?

Photobucket
Sister bonding!

Photobucket
Tara's favorite hangout.

Photobucket
Tara's favorite pastime. (arg!)

Photobucket
Strawberries & shortcake.

Photobucket
Another Tara hangout.

Photobucket
Cute girls playing.

Photobucket
Look Mom I can climb! (I have moved the basket).

Photobucket
Can you guess what happened to Ryann on Tuesday?

Photobucket
She slipped in the bathtub and cut her chin. Of course, Daddy was out of town and Mommy had to get her to the ER without panicking. It was a clean cut so they glued it shut. I am so glad I had friends nearby to watch the other girls. She's fine and did really well for the ER staff.

Photobucket
Kyla took this and while I don't look my best, I like the picture. I think the photographer was leaning, the corkboard is hanging straight.

Photobucket
Coloring for her shape book. I should take pictures of that, huh?

Photobucket
Tara hiding.

Photobucket
Whew! What a Thursday! This dinnertime nap was enough to give her energy for the next 4 hours.

Photobucket
Today, Ryann declared, "I want to go camping." So, we accomodated her, in the playroom.

Photobucket
This is Kyla's tent from about 3 years ago.
Well, I think that's enough for now.
We are working on lapbooking and funschooling.
God Bless You!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how many ways can you demonstrate "CUTE"!! My gosh, I've never seen so many cuties...thanks for updating! It think Ryanns scar will be cuter than mine! Just think both were related to surfing......hers while in bath tub and mine by being hit by surf board in Pacific Ocean!! I sure do love all my girls!! Daddy-Dandy!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

How fun to see all the various phases of family life.

Ouch - sorry to hear about the fall.

How are you feeling?

US said...

Thank, De'Etta. I'm feeling pretty good, just tired.

Anonymous said...

hey kiddo
look how those girls are growing and you my dear are glowing! that is a very lovely picture of you.
love you
moaj

Unknown said...

Things like this always happen when Daddy's working or out of town.