WOW!!! An't she BEAUTiful!!!!!!I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER IN PERSON!!!Kathy Marie....I am so proud of you --- and not just because you have beautiful babies!!See you day after tomorrow!!!Love Daddy/Dandy
she is precious
What an absolutely gorgeous little baby! Congratulations!
Congrats! When you come to Texas I'll make you all the gyros you care to eat!Melinda
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful new baby girl you have!
Congratulations! What a sweet little baby girl.Diann from SHS
Welcome little Caitlyn from MOAJShe is beautiful!congrats to you and Steve and family!
She's HERE - I knew she would most likely meet me home. LOL She gorgeous.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WOW!!! An't she BEAUTiful!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER IN PERSON!!!
Kathy Marie....I am so proud of you --- and not just because you have beautiful babies!!
See you day after tomorrow!!!
Love Daddy/Dandy
she is precious
What an absolutely gorgeous little baby! Congratulations!
Congrats! When you come to Texas I'll make you all the gyros you care to eat!
Melinda
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful new baby girl you have!
Congratulations! What a sweet little baby girl.
Diann from SHS
Welcome little Caitlyn from MOAJ
She is beautiful!
congrats to you and Steve and family!
She's HERE - I knew she would most likely meet me home. LOL
She gorgeous.
Post a Comment