Well, someone on one of my homeschool e-mail support groups sent out an exciting offer from http://shop.iseecards.com/ saying that if we would review a set of cards, we could have them for free. I like free so, I went to the site and ordered the Pyramath set, it looked fun and easy. They came within days, but it was not a good day for games in our homeschool, so I set them aside.
Finally, I picked up the deck, read the directions and played around with it for a minute or two. I wasn’t excited about our free cards anymore. The directions were easy enough, but not for my younger set. The math was challenging enough, but not for my older set (there is a 6 year difference between the older two and the younger three).
Maybe in a year or so, Ryann (6) will enjoy this and get something out of it. For now, however, the box will sit and wait until then.
Thank you for the free cards, I am sorry that we didn’t love them.
2 comments:
We also reviewed Pyramath cards last year and I do agree with your assestment between older and younger....BUT, did you check out the additional games and info on their website and time the older ones to see how fast they can create their own math pyramind. It worked for us here!!!! Some things to consider :-) Have a great day!
They would have to be interested and they aren't. I could see how it would be fun though.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Post a Comment