Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Have a New Problem

My pants won’t stay up!!! Really, I bought jeans again in a smaller size just a week or two ago and now they are too big! Steve says to wear a belt, but I hate belts…I also hate spending money on things that won’t last and I KNOW that I will need a smaller size AGAIN in a month or so.

Anyhoo, we had a great Mother’s Day weekend where I should have gained about 5+ pounds, but I didn’t! Steve spoiled me as always and I got to spend time with my parents, my sister & her family AND my son!  It was wonderful.

There were other events too.  Kyla, Ryann, Tara, Caitlyn and Lizzy (my niece) performed in a recital.  The little girls all danced wonderfully and Kyla was amazing when she played and sang (not at the same time).

IMG_6132The ballerinas.

IMG_6135Pre-recital group hug.

IMG_6162 Dancing. (It is so unfair that my sister got all the redheads)

 IMG_6172Playing her last piano recital (for now, we are switching to guitar for a while).

 IMG_6173Wow-ing everyone!

   IMG_6136 My big kids!

IMG_6183All the kids.

 IMG_6179 One day, this little ‘un will be in recitals too!

Oh, I lost another 2.2 pounds last week! I have officially lost 28 (but I know it is closer to 40)! 

How are you doing? I really want to know.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm glad you had a great mothers day! The family looks wonderful. :) Miss you!!