I got her a gift certificate from our local Greek restaurant (maybe she'll take me :-)).
We also are passing out candy for a while this evening, so I spent about an hour adding Bible verses to the candy bars (2Timothy 1:7 & Romans 12:21). We don't let the kids participate anymore, but I thought this would be a good outreach for our neighbors. We will go over to my sisters later and B & K will probably get candy there.
I just found out that my sister made her own cake! She makes great cake, but she didn't have to make her own cake. I would have made one, if I had had my head on straight. Maybe I'll do better when I stop having babies.
2 comments:
Hey, Sweetheart, this is great. I look forward to keeping up with what's going on but you can still call me. Love you Mama
Awww, how cute!!
Post a Comment