Well, I've noticed a trend in some of the blogs I've read, when they post their 100th blog, it's a list of 100 thing about themselves. So, I'll be a bit different (read late) and list 117 things.
1. I love Jesus! (Hey! He died for me, didn't He?)
2. I am a sinner.
3. I am forgiven.
4. I have a wonderful husband.
5. We have 4 children.
6. I have red hair.
7. I homeschool.
8. I am a Desert Storm veteran (my dh loves to plug that).
9. I was born in Florida.
10. I like to sew.
11. I can sing.
12. I can't read music.
13. I like to cook.
14. I like to eat.
15. I like to eat too much.
16. I am told that I have a temper.
17. I collect teapots.
18. I would collect antiques, but not until I have a bigger house or fewer children running around in it.
19. I am a Jane Austen fan.
20. I have 4 versions of Pride & Prejudice on video.
21. I can recite most of the A&E version.
22. I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar (and flavored syrup).
23. I am a Navy brat.
24. I moved on average every other year until I was 26.
25. I attended 13 schools from pre-K until graduating from high school.
26. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses.
27. My dog's name is Sandy.
28. Sandy will be Muddy if she eats out of my trashcan again.
29. I was a pharmacy technician.
30. In the Army.
31. I've wrecked a few cars.
32. I don't like bugs.
33. Except ladybugs and butterflies.
34. Homeschooling has taught me almost as much as my children.
35. I think mainstream media is liberally biased.
36. Green is my favorite color.
37. I voted for George W. Bush.
38. I like to be barefoot.
39. Unless the kitchen needs to be swept.
40. I love kitchen gadgets.
41. I enjoy starting my day with the Lord.
42. I don't do that as much as I should/need.
43. Orange is my favorite flavor.
44. I like camping.
45. I hate the laundry the day after a camping trip.
46. I never want to go to Las Vegas.
47. I like to rubber stamp.
48. I don't have enough rubber stamps.
49. I have a craft room.
50. I rarely get to use it.
51. Reading is another hobby.
52. I can easily get lost in a book and be oblivious to the world around me.
53. I like chocolate.
54. I love ice cream.
55. I don't like chocolate ice cream.
56. I'll eat almost anything with cream cheese.
57. I enjoy cooking for my family.
58. They seem to like it too.
59. I'm a bit of a shutterbug.
60. I'm rarely in pictures.
61. I love little froggies.
62. Especially when they aren't real.
63. I wear contacts.
64. Jeremiah 29:11 lead me back to Christ.
65. There are things I will never tell you about myself.
66. I wish I could forget them.
67. God has.
68. I really enjoy fellowship with like-minded women.
69. I bake our bread.
70. I have never had my own garden.
71. I want to grow my own vegetables one day.
72. I would love to have goats and chickens.
73. I would like to live off the grid.
74. I love being a Keeper at Home.
75. My toenails are painted opal.
76. I've been a SAHM since 01/2003.
77. I love staying home to take care of my family.
78. I sleep hard.
79. I don't wake up well.
80. I'd rather swim in a pool than the ocean.
81. Humidity is NOT my friend.
82. I think there should be a law against small bathtubs.
83. I'd rather not wear make-up.
84. I need to wear it anyhow.
85. I may give it up anyway.
86. I think hot is anything over 72 degrees F.
87. I liked shooting targets when I was in the Army.
88. I can't do a real push-up.
89. Or pull-up.
90. I have arthritis in my knees.
91. I like large vehicles.
92. I am a Southerner.
93. I don't like iced-tea.
94. I like mexican food.
95. I can beat my husband at gin-rummy.
96. When he lets me.
97. I don't know how to play chess.
98. I have too many pairs of shoes.
99. I don't have enough clothes.
100. I enjoy using my computer.
101. I probably use it too much.
102. I like painting (walls, canvas, pottery)
103. I would like to adopt a bunch of children.
104. I have one sister.
105. I would love to learn to play the guitar.
106. I make pretty good oatmeal cookies.
107. I met my husband while learning to salsa dance.
108. I still don't know how to salsa.
109. I think ballroom dancing would be a blast.
110. I have a collection of frog figurines.
111. I am a packrat.
112. I have a degree in Business Technology.
113. I am tired of the letter "I".
114. I do not like my haircut.
115. I would love to be able to invite all my friends over at one time.
116. I can change a tire.
117. I need to go to bed now.
Well, if you've read this far, you probably need to go to bed now too.
1 comment:
1-5, 7, 11, and 15... ME TOO!
I only have about 40 posts on my blog. Should I do a top 40? Naw, I just need to post more.
BTW, #6... I used to COLOR my hair red!!
Hahahahahaha....
Post a Comment