Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting it all together...

HA!!

Well, it's not that bad. We've had a couple of real estate agents come by and give us estimates. We haven't put our home on the market yet, but someone is coming to look at it tonight (an acquaintence). If he chooses not to buy, then we will be getting new carpet and paint throughout before putting the house on the market (which really makes me nervous). The best scenario is if the man coming over tonight buys the house at a lower price (so that he can do his own contracting) and we can let the packers and movers do all of the packing and moving (not us packing up our personal stuff and moving furniture around the house). I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes too high.

Anyway, we're just working on cleaning, organizing, and repairing things around the house. I will post more later. I have taken some great pictures but haven't uploaded them yet.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Still praying for all the details.