Life is busy with little ones. We wouldn't change a thing. Here's a run-down of what we've been up to. I will try to keep it short.
Steve is working hard, both at work and home. He is an awesome dad and has been working so hard in the garden. He does the grunt work and lets me have the fun of planting. He built me FIVE new raised beds, one of which should really count as three. I love them and we have stuff growing in four beds. Lettuces, arugula, cabbage, & peppers. He is also really involved with the men's bible study and leadership at church. Steve also leads our home fellowship/bible study here in our house. (Every Tuesday - all are welcome).
I have been chasing babies, sewing, making stuff (yogurt, buttermilk, sour cream, bread - of course, NOT cheerios (Angela & MOAJ) soap, lotion and granola). I have been taking pictures and trying to learn how to use Photoshop Elements. Another thing that keeps me busy is learning as much as possible about gardening, soapmaking, and living green. I just got back from a wedding in Arlington, VA yesterday. My cousin KS married a sweet woman (HI, JD) and Caitlyn and I had a great time.
The girls are all growing so fast it makes my head spin. They are such a joy! They are getting excited about the garden, especially the sunflower house that we are planning (Ryann wants to paint it).
Brendan is almost finished with 8th grade and we are looking forward to having him here for some time this summer.
The kids and I are planning a trip to see Nana & Dandy in TX, Aunt Cindy & the her bunch in AL, and a whole bunch of folks at a wedding in SC.
Well, I am relieved to have gotten this done. I will try to post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment