I am thinking... that today will be a good day.
I am thankful for... hugs from my sweet children.
From the learning rooms... the anticipation of The Snowy Day (Ezra Jack Keats) activities.
From the kitchen... breakfast tacos (we always have them on Monday), dinner will be beans and rice.
I am wearing... a black jumper over cudl duds, a blue, long sleeved t-shirt and hot pink fleece socks (the homemade kind).
I am creating... many things are swirling around in my head, which to do first, I can't decide.
I am going... to take Kyla to her first piano lesson with a new teacher this afternoon.
I am reading... An Acceptable Time by Madeline L'Engle.
I am hoping... to make progress on potty training with Tara this week.
I am hearing... the dishwasher.
Around the house... Brendan in sleeping in on his holiday, Ryann is getting dressed, Kyla is probably reading somewhere and Tara and Caitlyn are playing in the music room (quietly so far).
One of my favorite things... the wonderful Christian ladies in our community.
A few plans for the rest of the week: I think this will be a quiet week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

3 comments:
Such a sweet picture. Thanks for sharing about your day.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Bless you for saying so!
Can I copy your Simple Daybook idea?? I just love it!
Post a Comment