Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook January 25th

Outside my Window…beyond a few houses, bright green spruce trees on a snow covered hillside.

I am thinking…that we are getting a really late start to our school day.

I am thankful for… Kyla getting her sisters dressed and doing their hair.

From the kitchen… relieved fish with a clean filter (we had a close call when the aerator quit - operator error).

From the learning rooms… nothing yet.

I am wearing… jeans, black long-sleeved t-shirt (Laura Ashley, so comfy) & hot pink fleece socks & froggy slippers.

I am reading… less than I'd like.

I am hoping… this week goes quickly while hubby is out of town.

I am hearing… Kyla trying to convince Ryann to hold still so she can finish her hair.

I am creating… birthday cards in my recently cleaned craft room.

Around the house… toddlers running amok.

One of my favorite things… hot coffee!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week … organize master bedroom and get it spiffy for when Steve gets home.

No picture this week as I am using Steve's computer while mine is resting (yea, it just resting!)

No comments: