Here is the squash patch. I love that it gets so big. I am afraid that the pumpkins will be in the neighbor’s yard and up the swing set before long.
Squash blossoms are so pretty! I have five kinds of squash here and all the blossoms look the same. At least to me.
The zucchini are coming! The ZUCCHINI ARE COMING!!!
The tomato forest! That fence is at least 6 feet high, and the garden is raised about 6 or 8 inches. These are the same plants that I started in egg shells! Oh yeah!
I can’t wait for these to ripen. Nothing like fresh tomatoes in EVERYTHING!!!
Borage because the I read it was beneficial for tomato plants.
Fennel, because I like it and same as the borage.
Basil…who needs a reason, it’s good!
There are more sections yet un-photographed, but they don’t look so good well! Weeds, too many weeds!
I have already ripped out the sugar snap peas, they are supposed to grow up the poles and they didn’t, they were just a mess. I showed them.
The cucumbers, lettuce and radishes are doing pretty well, but very weedy. The raspberries are rockin’ out again this year!
There are a lot of things for me to re-think for next year’s garden. I am definitely starting more from seed next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment