I confess, I am a lazy blogger. I figure that if I blogged all of the time, then I would have nothing to blog about. Well, that’s my story and I stickin’ to it!
Let me update you on our lives.
Birthday Bash We celebrated 5 birthdays on August 21st with about 50 of our dearest friends. Kyla’s birthday is in July. Steve, Caitlyn, Brendan & I all have birthdays in August. We enjoyed lots of food & fellowship. The big kids all played tag (versions that I don’t remember existing when I was a kid), while the younger set splashed in the pool or played on the swingset. There was even a short impromptu time of praise and worship complete with bongos!
Church Campout Labor day weekend we spent a couple of cold nights with some wonderful people from church.
September was busy with picking veggies, canning tomatoes and getting school good and started. Our friend Tom gave us a ton of corn that we cooked & froze – some of it with friends and singing!
So far this month we have: Celebrated our 8th anniversary – when we were blessed by our bible study group bringing dinner and dessert before study time. Canned about a million pounds of apples, made salsa, plum sauce, jalapeño jelly & apple pie filling. & my dear husband was laid off thanks to the Asylum on the Potomac cutting the budget to the space program. (How do you like your change now?) But we are doing pretty well and Steve has very marketable skills, we just prefer not to move, especially to where it is hot most of the year!
Well, God Bless You and thanks for putting up with me and continuing to read this blog.
1 comment:
and God will continue to bless you
Post a Comment