
As much as I enjoy blogging, I can't really find the time I would like to blog regularly. So, I tend to do a big blog or bunch of pictures sporadically. I do keep my camera nearby so that I can catch the fun times. I refuse to feel guilty about not blogging everyday, I would like to because I enjoy it, but I just can't.

Tara's first taste of applesauce (mixed with a little cereal).

Not liking it, AT ALL.

"Could you put the camera down, Mom. Just get it off of me."

I've been meaning to blog about my favorite chair. It isn't particularly comfortable, but I love to sit here in the mornings and watch the sun come up while I'm waking up or nursing the baby. I pull the vanity stool over and set my coffee on it. I've tried reading my Bible here, but I can (believe it or not) sleep in this chair. It has a great view. I love to watch the deer make their way across the hills and graze near the golf course. I saw 10 this morning.

View from my favorite chair.

This is where I do my daily Bible readings.

I've been making index cards with breath prayers and reminders to pray. I've put them all over the kitchen.

My frog collection. Well, there are a few more, but this is where most of them are.

The little one next to the giant one is the one Steve bought me last week. Isn't he cute?

Tara in one of the LoveSacs. She fell asleep watching movies with the big girls.

I think it's time to move out of the bouncy seat. She was trying to get something off the counter. No, I did not leave her there long.

As long as Tara is happy....right?

Silly girl! Mommy and Ryann wrestling on the couch.

My friend gave me one Amish Friendship Bread starter and I didn't have all the ingredients to actually make it on the 10th day. So, I ended up with five starters. Jen took two, but the other three have been growing on my counter. When we got up yesterday, this was what we found. THEY'RE ALIVE!!

Kyla and M making pancakes. M's birthday is Wednesday and since Kyla is going to Texas for Thanksgiving, we decided to have M over to spend the night. They giggled late into the night and still woke up before I finished my quiet time.
2 comments:
Love Tara's first taste of applesauce. LOL
Great index cards.
Hi Kathy!
I love your blog! Listen, with all the stuff you're doing, like canning and whatever trips it takes to get all the stuff, I wouldn't worry about formal schooling. You're getting plugged into a new church and community, making new friends, it sounds like you're ok. Don't stress too much. Have you found a bunco group yet? lol
I bought MOTH this year, too, and I really like it. I have had to come to terms with the fact that I do not plan ahead, which means making up a master schedule has been a little tricky for me to accomplish!
Better go! Miss you! Love the pics!
Mary Ellen
Post a Comment