Well, I've had an interesting couple of days.
Yesterday, while Kyla was in piano lessons, I took the little girls to a local book store. We had a great time picking out fall decorations in the education department. After we were finished, I got the girls loaded back into the van and started back to pick up Kyla. I didn't notice the green bicycle parked behind me. It was chained to a rail next to building and I crunched it. I was so upset! At first, I thought, "this is going to take a while". Then, I knew I had to get the girls back out of the van and see if I could find the owner. I went to the cashier, she made an announcement, the owner was not 10 feet from the cash register. She's a college student and the bicycle was her only transportation. I offered to take her to the bicycle shop for repairs and they were easily taking care of a did not cost me a fortune. She seems really surprised that someone would go through all that effort to correct a mistake like that. I even had the guy at the bike shop call me if what I paid yesterday didn't cover it and he did.
I guess it wasn't really an interesting couple of days. But I discovered something cool on my computer. You wouldn't believe this, but I didn't type a bit on this blog post. I did it all with voice recognition. Amazingly, all the kids were quiet enough!
3 comments:
the voice thing sound interesting. maybe you could show me while I'm there.
Wow Voice recognition - you must have some special software - this is cool.
Actually, voice recognition is not new. It came with Windows (XP & Vista). I love it, now if I could just get folks to be quiet for me, we'd be set!
Post a Comment