Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some Christmas Photos

Well, I thought I had figured out the webcam, so we THOUGHT we were recording most of the day(s) in an easy to post format. We were wrong. Happily, the camcorder was rolling. I'm hoping to be able to upload that to my laptop, but I need some more cables.

Hanging stockings.
Photobucket
She was NOT sleeping, she was looking up (at a light maybe?).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting presents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The aftermath...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whose WiggleRacer IS that?
Photobucket

"I'm just here for the Chocolate."
Photobucket

We had a Merry Christmas and are now addicted to the Settlers of Catan (atleast Steve, Brendan, Kyla and I).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures Sweetheart. Miss being having you here for Christmas. Love you

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing with us. I love the one of your little one surrounded by blocks.

Susan Silver Dill said...

Hey girlie! Brendan looks happy. Hope all went well! Miss you terribly. Glad you all had so much fun for the holidays.

US said...

yes, I caught him in a good mood that time. Over all, I guess it was a good experience.