Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Ticker

I hope you noticed it. It's a big deal, y'know.

We found out that we are expecting baby #5 a couple of days ago. I don't really know the due date, but we are thinking somewhere between the end of July and the middle of August. Let's just say, my body is/was still recovering from Tara and I don't have enough data for that calculation. We will most likely have to have an ultrasound very soon after finding a doctor.

Well, now you know!

We feel very blessed that God has chosen to give us another baby to raise. We are excited and look forward to bringing this little boy or girl into the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the baby news! We are so excited for you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Your friend,
Sheila K

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats! Wow! It will be fun to follow this pregnancy with you - again. LOL