Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sisters and stuff.

Photobucket
Ryann reading to Tara (awwww....) on the kitchen floor.

Photobucket
"Sharing" a toy!

Photobucket
What's that on yer bottom Ryann? Kix anyone?

Photobucket
"MOM!!!"

Photobucket
Getting around! (and into everything)

Photobucket
I kept my friends' kids over the weekend while they went on a romantic getaway and this is A helping with the white sauce for chicken spaghetti! He really likes to cook. (His sister is the redhead who was making pancakes with Kyla before Thanksgiving.)

Photobucket
Helping with the dishes.

Photobucket
A all ready for church.

Photobucket
Daddy and Kyla in Tae Kwon Do.

Photobucket
What baby sisters do during piano lessons - crawl under the teacher's legs to get to the instrument basket.


Photobucket

Maestra and her pupil.

3 comments:

Susan Silver Dill said...

Great pics! Ryann's hair is getting so long!! Hey I see an Almond Breeze box on the counter... did I know you drank that? I blogged yesterday (first in a long time). I'll try to do better.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ah - sweet sister moments....thanks for taking the time to update....

Anonymous said...

THe dresses are beautiful,but the little girls inside them...precious! I am one proud "Dandy"! I love this BLOG!!!! Proud of my creative daughter too!!! Daddy