Monday, November 10, 2008

Freedom

I am so thankful for the freedom from the bondage of sin that come from the cross Jesus bore. How wonderful to wake up to new mercies every morning.

I am also thankful that I live in a country where I am free to worship & follow Christ.

Freedom to vote for laws and lawmakers is a blessing.

Another freedom to be thankful for is freedom from the mainstream. I am free to be different, if I want to dress like a Jane Austen character, no one will stop me. If I choose to wear my hair long and always wear denim jumpers, it's okay. I honestly don't care if my outward appearance is not in fashion. I do care that others see me as honest, kind, thoughtful & loving. I will not dress like a nun (I think it would be hot in those habits) but I do want to show my love for Christ in all I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lovely lady,
we are thankful for your sunny smile.
love you MOAJ