Saturday, November 08, 2008

Things for which I am Thankful

OH my... it's been a while. I am thankful for my faithul readers (all 3 of you).

Truly, I will try to post everyday this month about something for which I am thankful.

First, I am thankful for a truly loving and merciful God. He loves me inspite of me. I deserve death for my many sins. I deserve to suffer and struggle through this life alone and broken. But, hellelujah! I am saved! My Lord has healed me, lifted me and forgiven me...I am in awe, truly humbled by this amazing love.

He has blessed me so abundantly! I have FIVE amazingly healthy, beautiful children, an awesome husband, good health, loving parents & sister, and a wonderful church family.

Blessed be the name of the Lord!!

1 comment:

Susan Silver Dill said...

Amen, sister! Missing you terribly. I am trying to blog more also. Take care!