Friday, November 14, 2008

the Internet

Internet, how do I love you? Let me count the ways.

Google. (Did you know that a google is a one with one hundred zeros after it? That's like 33 commas at least!) I can find almost everything with Google!

Anywho.com helps me to get folks' phone numbers and addresses...how cool is that?

Mapquest is great for directions (95% of the time).

Email rocks! I love sending and receiving e-mails with friends and family.

Recipezaar...for recipe addicts like me.

Threadbangers & all the craft websites.

People on the web are so awesome, I could not homeschool without all the help online. I have learned so much from craft & homemaking bloggers. Wow! I cannot say enough.

I'm sure there's more but we've been on thr road since 2 a.m. yesterday. We are in Columbia, MO - halfway to our first destination in WV. (Steve planned this trip out on the internet, go figure)

No comments: