
Outside my Window … sunshine on snow!
I am thinking …that we need to get caught up on the laundry....desperately.
I am thankful for… the freedom I have to worship my God!
From the kitchen … the remnant of dishes from our way to hectic weekend!
From the learning rooms … we are taking the day off to catch up from the hectic weekend!
I am wearing … green skirt and yellow t-shirt with stripy socks!
I am reading … His Word & How to Teach Any Child to Spell by Gayle Graham, M.Ed.
I am hoping …to get Kyla working more independently, especially on history.
I am hearing … silly girls!!
I am creating …a clean house!!?!!
Around the house … laundry, dishes, organizing, whining (NOT ME, of course).
One of my favorite things …http://tipnut.com/
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ….A free dinner and a fancy restaurant, valentine mania, sleepover!
How about a picture …
No comments:
Post a Comment