I really should be packing or cleaning something, but I'm tired! I will soon, it is still morning after all.
Last week I got new glasses and gave up on contacts. They are "Magic Clips" so I won't have to worry about changing glasses while I'm driving. The sunglasses clip on with magnets! I don't miss contacts at all, but I will probably go back to them one day...maybe.
Steve went to Utah and started working today. He will fly home on Saturday. The movers come next week! We expect to be in Utah before the end of the following week. WHEW! This is going so quickly!
Steve called this morning to tell sweating me that it was only 50*F there! Not fair! I look forward to cool mornings on our new deck!
Well, Brendan is up for a major life change also! I'm not excited, but he is going to live with his bio-dad in San Antonio. He will be going to Public School (YUCK!!!!) and I'm so worried. We did not have a good year last year with Tara coming and Steve's mom passing, now the move. I just know his performance is going to be blamed on me and "how awful homeschooling is, especially when mom is not a degreed teacher". I get ill just thinking about it. He's really a smart kid, just needs lots of motivation (still trying to figure that out). Pray for him.
We are still working out the details of visitation and stuff, so pray that it goes smoothly and quickly.
1 comment:
{{{Kathy}}
Had just been thinking of you and thought I'd check in and see how things were going. Whew...the move is on. Praying for your son...and for you.
Post a Comment