Friday, June 01, 2007

I only have a few minutes...

I have to be quick before the phone rings and they tell me a realtor wants to show my house in 5 minutes. LOL! Well, that has only happened once, but we've only been home a little over a day. Yesterday was CRAZY! Everytime that I thought we could go home and get some laundry done, the phone would ring (I forwarded the home phone to my cell so that I wouldn't miss any of those calls) and they would say that someone wants to show the house during such and such time. It was shown four times yesterday, once at 8pm. Praise God that there are so many interested! Steve and I decided that this we were going to have to put limits on this in order to preserve our family (and sanity). It's kind of like obeying the speed limit, even though you are in a rush. We can't let the selling of our home become more important than everything else no matter how eager we are to sell. We have learned that when we obey the speed limit ("man's law") we are usually still on time ("His Grace"), so I'm sure the house will sell if we are faithful to put the kids first and set limits. Does this make sense at all?

We had a great time in Utah, looking for houses. The area we are planning to live in is beautiful. Tara was an angel!!
Tara on the plane, she slept almost all the way!
A possible view from our new home, it's totally surrounded by mountains.
A river in the canyon.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Gorgeous - I think I want to move to UT. Praying for all the details.

Diann said...

Those are beautiful pictures! What a great view that would be from your new home.

Diann from SHS

REACHnews said...

Waaaah! I wanna go!!