Monday, June 04, 2007

Please Pray

There is something going on that I don't want to put on my blog right now that I really need prayer for. Those of you close to me know what it is, but there is someone who may read my blog that doesn't need to know everything YET (a very specific someone).

I believe God's hand is on this situation and I am leaning hard on Him. He is the one who planned this and He will be glorified, I will be purified, and it will be very good. It's just really hard right now. Please pray for me and my family.

God is good ALL the time & ALL the time God is good!

3 comments:

Susan Silver Dill said...

You know I am!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying....have been thinking of you a lot the past month....

Diann said...

Definitely praying for you.

Diann from SHS