...we've been UNpacking. No, we are still in Texas, but we wanted to unpack stuff that was in the attic so that the packers could pack it all correctly. Seem silly, but it's not since it's all glassware and SOME knick-knacks.
This may be my last post for a while. The packers come tomorrow & we leave AFTER Bunco on Thursday! Oh, our internet provider does not provide in Utah, UGG. So, I'm gonna have to change my e-mail addy and figure out how to change it on here and all my Yahoo! groups.
Anyhow, pray as you feel led for our trip and this house to sell before we close on the new house!!
3 comments:
Catching up on your blog today! I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you prepare for the big move!
I will be praying!
I've been praying this month and checking in now that we are home to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment