Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back UP!

No, you are not crazy and we are not going back in time. I updated the ticker to reflect the due date that I got at my ultrasound appointment today. The due date is August 25th (Brendan's birthday too), but will most likely be a week or so earlier by c-section. OH how I wish I could go naturally, but I won't dwell on it.

3 comments:

Susan Silver Dill said...

How excited are you!? How did B take the news? A baby on (near) his b-day...

US said...

He said "oh, of course" but doesn't really care. They baby won't be born that day anyhow.

Anonymous said...

I know I don't visit often but wanted to see how your life was going in Utah. I've missed the posts from Granny's Girls (even if I haven't participating much). Missed you at Thanksgiving & always. Give my love to the kids & a hug to your hubby! Tell him to give you a big kiss on the check from your cousin in New Jersey.