I just don't feel so well. I am constantly nauseaus and I haven't felt much like blogging.
We did get back on schedule (or what WE call a schedule) this week. Actually, Ryann and I began Before Five In A Row last week. We read What Will You Wear Jesse Bear? everyday last week, at least twice. Ryann really enjoyed it. This week we are reading Ask Mr. Bear which is really cute, we are practicing our bear-hugs!!
Kyla and I are slowly getting back to normal, she did some school yesterday and a little less today, but that was my fault. I am waiting for more books to come in so that we can start with the Prairie Primer. We tried to start in the Fall, but the library here is awful and it was hard without the other resources. I ordered a bunch of books and we should be able to start soon. I love getting packages nearly everyday!!
Well, I need to get to bed soon!
1 comment:
UGH I wondered if you were feeling ill.
Post a Comment