Saturday, January 05, 2008

Maybe...

I should just delete the ticker until the doctor's office can come to a consensus on my baby's due date. Yesterday, they could not find the paperwork from the ultrasound or the book I filled out for them, so the NP used my LMP date and agreed with what the ultrasound tech said, except for the month, the NP says July 29th. I will have to wait until next week to find out.

Brendan left last night and got home safely. I miss him.

I have an awful cold and want to crawl back into bed, I'll watch movies with the girls though. Steve offered to go to the grocery store for me and take Tara since it's way up in the upper 30's right now. I tried to make a list, but my oven is broken so everything will have to be stewed or fried.

OH! I am getting a new oven, a Jenn Air. I think this is it. I am so excited!!

Well, I'm off to ... whatever I'm going to do.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL the ever moving due date!