Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Howdy!!

Yes, I'm here...we're all here. I'm sorry, I just haven't felt much like posting. By the time I have time to sit and post, I don't feel very chatty, KWIM?

So, what have we been up to?

Steve's working on a big project at work and starting to put in a few more hours here and there, he says it will get bad but not last. He's also been attending a Men's Bible Study faithfully on Saturday mornings and he really seems to be getting a lot out of it.

Kyla is amazing us all with her musical abilities. Her piano teacher said she fears that she's not qualified to teach Kyla. We really don't want anything intense for her, she's learning to read music and understand music theory and having fun (we love you Jen!). I think Kyla will go far in music if she isn't pushed there. Oh, she got her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do (so did Steve).

Ryann is talking up a storm and really understanding what she hears. We were reading "Little House in the Big Woods" and when we got to the part where Laura and Mary burned their fingers on the roasted pigtail and Ryann kept asking me if they were hurt. She was very concerned.

Tara is crawling and getting around pretty quickly. She has tried to climb the stairs from the basement a few times (ack!). She has five teeth and one coming in! She just scarfed down some chicken and rice, I gave her some of our dinner without butter on the rice and I chopped the chicken in my Pampered Chef Food Chopper.

Baby is busy growing (and I feel all of 10 weeks along).

I am busy being busy (at least it seems that way). I am now leading the church's cleaning and inventory ministries. I do NOT clean, but manage the schedule for the volunteers who do. My Pampered Chef business is going pretty well. I had my best show two weeks ago and I worked a bridal fair and made a ton of contacts including several possible recruits!!

Oh, we got a new oven last week!! I think I posted a link when we ordered it. It is pretty neat (I would say "cool" but it is an oven). I think I need an engineering degree to use it, the manual is pretty thick and there are SO many features.

Well, that sums us up...OH wait I should tell you what Sandy is up to...her neck in trouble!! She apparently did not like the guys who delivered the oven and she chewed a corner off one of the cushions on my LEATHER COUCH!! I sprayed it with bitter apple, so she hasn't made it worse, but we have to get it fixed. I almost lost it when I saw what she had done!

That really is it, unless you want to hear about all the deer we've been seeing. Pictures would be better, bu my camera doesn't take great long distance pictures. Oh well!!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Thanks for the update. I've been praying for your pregnancy.