Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Local Bookstore

I just bought a bag o’ books for only $7 at Jenson Book Outlet !!

There were tons of books!  I think one Saturday soon, I am going to pack a lunch (and dinner?) so that I can really dig for books. 

omnia 2 077

I fit all those books into that plastic bag and paid only $7 +tax.  Two of these I am really excited about:  For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay and I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris. The others, I will have to look at more thoroughly as they were not on my list, but I feel like I got them for free as I would have paid at least $7 for one of the ones on my list anywhere else.

The folks working there were very friendly and helpful. 

So all you local friends, go check them out!  Not local? Visit their website!

2 comments:

Michelle Shook said...

This is a really awesome place! I've gotten loads of good books, and they even collect their copies of "What to Expect While You're Expecting" for the pregnancy center. :)

US said...

Bonus!!