Monday, April 19, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook – 4/19/2010

simple-woman-daybook-small

Outside my window... the sun setting over the mountains.

I am thinking... about planting things.

I am thankful for... new mercies everyday.

From the learning rooms ... nothing it is evening.

From the kitchen ... fresh bread, granola in a bit.

I am hearing ... little girls getting baths.

I am wearing ... capris and a t-shirt, no shoes.

I am creating ... simplicity.

I am going... to celebrate Sharon’s and Bethanie’s birthdays.

I am reading... the Bible & Bleak House by Charles Dickens.

Around the house ... after dinner chores and quiet.

One of my favorite things ... campfires.

A few plans for the rest of the week …Bible Studies (our weekly fellowship and I am joining the Ladies study on Thursdays).

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...  

omnia 2 045 My girl climbing the ladder to the loft in my office.

See more Simple Woman’s Daybooks or add your own here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: