Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook – 4/13/2010

simple-woman-daybook-small 

Outside my window... damp wet, a bare maple tree still clinging to a few leaves from last Autumn, brush piles around the fire pit waiting to be burned.

I am thinking... about bitterness in my life and how to remove it.

I am thankful for... salvation.

From the learning rooms ... still quiet, the last few weeks found us me backsliding in this area and I am determined to get back on track.

From the kitchen ... hot coffee, fresh yogurt, granola.

I am hearing ... Brendan stomping up the stairs.

I am wearing ... jeans, white t-shirt, favorite green button-up, a pony-tail and flip-flops.

I am creating ... a garden.

I am going... put away bitterness.

I am reading... the Bible and The Heart of Anger by Lou Priolo and maybe a little Bleak House by Charles Dickens and The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan.

Around the house... sniffling noses.

One of my favorite things ... blue skies.

A few plans for the rest of the week…dinner with precious friends that had to be rescheduled due to the sniffling noses.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...  

Backyard fun 008

The swing set when it was new 2 years ago.

See more Simple Woman’s Daybooks or add your own here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: