Last night, we (Steve, the girls & some local believers) went and handed out tracts to people waiting for the fireworks display (they do it on the 3rd in the valley). We also put tracts on cars. I actually had fun, I've never done anything like that before. Afterwards, we went to where one of our group was street preaching near a parking lot and watched the fireworks from there. I can't believe how I didn't mind being outside for so long, it actually got cool while we were watching.
Today, Steve and I took the girls down to Salt Lake City for the Sugar House Park Art Festival which was pretty neat. Then we went to Tony Roma's for dinner. I don't know but I'm not super impressed with Utah dining, so far the best food has been from national chains. We did eat pitas from the Pita Pit while waiting for the parking lot to clear out last night, it was pretty good. Oh, I've had some homecooked meals at Susan S's and they were excellent!
I am dreaming about my new kitchen, where will I put everything? There is so much counter-space, I can't wait to cook there.
Well, I'm pooped! Gotta go!
Praise God for the freedom we have in this great country! Thank a vet/soldier, too!
2 comments:
Thank you, my friend and veteran!
THANK YOU! my friend and veteran!
Post a Comment