Well, I have finally brought the computer and camera together to upload some pictures. I'll try to keep it short on words (ha!).

Steve testing the keys (or just posing, I forgot). Yes, we have stained glass on our door.

Ryann in her (and Tara's) new room. Needs a makeover.

Our backyard visitor. I hope to see more, just not
in the garden.

Yes, we bought a garden that is growing quite well. Our first zuccini (that is regular sized paper).

Tara in her Bumpo. I love those little feet.

The triumphant dragonfly catcher!

Already?

Talking on the phone with Daddy.
Is that a green tub? Yes, and you should see the matching sink and toilet. Luckily, I love green, I'm thinking a frog motif in here.

My dinner time view: handsome husband, beautiful mountains and not so beautiful mounds of boxes (all emptied by me).
How do you spell trouble? R-Y-A-N-N!
2 comments:
Great photos.
Green tubs etc....great idea to go with frogs.
I'd never seen those seats before...I'll have to check them out.
Wow - the size of your zuchinni is impressive.
I like the looks of your house and the view of the mountains. Drove thru the state once but didn't stop. Such a shame. Hope to visit it one day and see all the sights, especially the temples and canyons.
Post a Comment