Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So far...

Well, the trip up was uneventful. We left late Thursday (21st?) and made it to Salina, KS Friday evening, we went swimming. The next day we made it to Cheyenne, WY! I loved looking at the mountains but they were far off. The next day, we started seeing the most beautiful and wild landscapes, prong-horned antelope & buffulo. I loved it! We hit some traffic a few miles before Utah, but it wasn't too bad. The camera battery was wonky so I didn't get to take pictures.

We've been staying in a tiny apartment! Ryann and Tara have been doing pretty well. It's kind of good that Brendan and Kyla are at their dad's in San Antonio or we'd be squeezed in tight.

I miss my "big" kids. They both have cell phones so I've been able to talk to them almost everyday.

How did they both get cell phones? Well, lack of communication between me and their father. I went and got one for Brendan about 12 hours after his dad did (we found out when B called his dad to tell him his cell #). Steve and I decided to let Kyla take the "extra" cell phone with her since she likes to call me a lot. She's only lost it once (what a pain). I'm pretty sure that her dad and stepmom wish that she didn't have it, but oh well, what was I going to do with it?

Last week we got TWO offers on our house! One was really good so we accepted it and will be able to move into our new house (the "villa") in two weeks. We got to see the"villa" again last Tuesday, I'm so excited! I can't wait to move in!!

Sandy is tolerating this whole thing quite well, I can't wait to have a yard to let her run around in.

Ryann and I are getting to know each other again. It's been fun.

Well, tonight we are going to pass out tracts at the fireworks celebration. I've got to get the girls ready to run some errands now.

1 comment:

Susan Silver Dill said...

Whoo hoo! Welcome back to the internet!
We're soaking down here in TX.