Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Backyard Fun!

Photobucket
Guess what Steve did last weekend.
You got it, built this swingset. The weather has been so yucky that this is the first time they got to try it out. Tara isn't feeling so well, so she's in bed. Oh, and Ryann is wearing a heavy coat. It is 51* right now and we could get snow today (the mountains had a fresh coat this morning).

Photobucket
Swings. Teeter-totter thingy above.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Slide.

Photobucket
Merry go how? It's pretty cute, but they haven't figured out how to make it go. Kyla looks incredibly tall, doesn't she?
Photobucket
I gave them a push, but they didn't go far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures....can't wait to see these girls in person! I bet I get in some real "swing" time!

Thanks Kathy for sharing...hope you can get your Daddy to update his blog!!!

Love you and your precious family!!