I really have no idea!

This is 8 squares of bush peas (Cascadia), 4 squares of cilantro, 2 squares of red onions & 2 of grande dulce (sweet white onions).

This is 8 squares of bush peas (Cascadia), 4 squares of cilantro, 2 squares of red onions & 2 of grande dulce (sweet white onions).

My first patch. There are 2 each of red onions, grande dulce onions, radishes, romaine lettuce, corn salad (a lettuce), spinach, cosmic purple carrots, & another carrot (nantes tip-top?).

Tomatoes, 6 glaciers, 2 purple cherokee (these are planted) then some sweet 100s, sun sugars, red pears and a hybrid that I can't remember. The ones in pots are there because we had to cover them in case of frost last nught. Sine we are expecting a possible snow, I saw no reason to move them. There's a zucchini in a pot there too. I hope to plant everything else this weekend.
Dill and sugar snap peas (just barely coming up).
Strawberry blossoms amongst the raspberries.
More spinach, buttercrunch lettuce & weeds/carrots (I don't know which is what so I haven't weeded yet).





1 comment:
I love your garden photos. We've STILL not finished building our beds....but I'm thinking "fall garden" at this point. Too hot!
Post a Comment