As my Granny used to sing! I admit I have been lazy about updating the blog. I hope you (3) haven't been too disappointed. Here are some pictures to make up for it.
I don't think so girls. That's plenty. I am even tempted to go pick them all because they smell so amazing!
Just a swingin'!
Love the shades, girlfriend!

Kitchen work is much better with a tutu and frog slippers (we should all try it).

Kitchen work is much better with a tutu and frog slippers (we should all try it).
Who is Mami? She is a Japanese student here to impove her English (here?). She is part of a Homestay program and will be with us for 2 months. She's very sweet and we are really enjoying getting to know her. She's been here a bit over a week and her English is improving so much already. The kids adore her and love when she does origami for them.






3 comments:
She's alive... alive!! Yeay! How are you feeling? We are sooo busy, and even squeezing in school work. Tom is taking driver's ed, and playing HGA Jr. Golf this summer. Seth and Mike are doing swim lessons... Seth and Nate are doing Martial arts...crazy busy! We'll miss you in August for the THSC conference! Love you!
Now you know how I feel when you update your blog!! Miss you too.
What a great opportunity to have Mami living with you. I missed that you are doing this.
Post a Comment