Outside my window... blue sky and a yard that needs a lot of Spring cleaning.
I am thinking... I should get seeds soon.
I am thankful for... smiling little girls.
From the learning rooms...Kyla has just gone down to start on her workbooks, the rest of us will head down to the nice clean library for some reading.
From the kitchen...chicken soup for dinner.
I am hearing...Ryann and Tara reading together.
I am wearing...jeans, favorite tee and socks with slippers.
I am creating... Easter dresses, 2 down 2 to go.
I am going...get a new cell phone in the mail tomorrow.
I am reading... the Bible – and Food Rules by Michael Pollan.
Around the house... some organizing in the schoolroom and a little laundry as we got a ton of it done on Saturday (thanks to my darling husband).
One of my favorite things...snuggling with my kids.
A few plans for the rest of the week…visit Jill to see her baby goats!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
See more Simple Woman’s Daybooks or add your own here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment