Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook 3/22/2010

simple-woman-daybook-small

Outside my window...grey sky and grass turning green.

I am thinking... of starting this day over.

I am thankful for... my craft room and the escape it offers.

From the learning rooms...a need for a new direction in our schoolwork/curriculum.

From the kitchen...beef stew.

I am hearing...wailing and gnashing of teeth over the fact that I won’t let them watch a movie (not even Monsters vs. Aliens).

I am wearing...capris (yeah) and purple t-shirt.

I am creating... Easter dresses, 3 down 1 to go and MAYBE one for me.

I am going...keep a positive attitude.

I am reading... the Bible and the instruction manual for my new phone. 

Around the house... laundry, tomato seeds to plant in egg  shells, laundry, vacuuming.

One of my favorite things...my frog keds that Susan Dill gave me.

A few plans for the rest of the week…nothing extraordinary.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...   omnia 006
snow over the mountains on Friday.  We did get some flurries in the valley.

See more Simple Woman’s Daybooks or add your own here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: