Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm still here!

It's been a dull few days. Dh came home safe and sound to a wife in extreme pain. Somehow, I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve in my neck/shoulder area and was nearly in tears all day. When he got home, I went to bed. I am much better now (still should go to chiro soon).


The kids and I are taking it easy this week, no math. We went to the park on monday (forgot the camera) and were nearly carried away by the mosquitos. Yesterday, we tried to clean house. Today is just getting started. I wanted to blog while they were getting along and Ryann was happy.

Here are a couple recent pictures.


This is where all the peanut butter sandwiches went. This is the pocket in the back of her booster seat at the table. Her brother made those special for her. WHAT A SNEAK!!!



Well, I am having a very hard time loading pictures. I'll try again later.

4 comments:

kdzu said...

Hi girl. It's your crazy uncle from GA. Just got word of your blog.
Pregnant again, Wonderful. New spirit can inhabit her. Always great.
Good to know you're doing well with a great family.

Emily said...

That's funny about the sandwiches. One time when I was cleaning out my daughter's room years ago - I found under a toy box - tons of carrots that she had hid there . . .

Anonymous said...

Well, she could have been storing up Hurricane disaster reserves. She made it through the Rita Evacuation last year and doesn't want her family to go hungry again.
Or, maybe she liked her brother's sandwiches so well that she was holding onto them for sentimental reasons.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hilarious photo...and a warning to me...I just bougt that very same booster seat....I'll keep an eagle eye out. Thanks. {G}