Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today!

Well, if I would have posted yesterday, you would have been depressed! I'm really glad that today has gone much better.

Last night, at our a bridal shower for our pastor's daughter, her mom & future mil were talking about gifts that can't be wrapped. One of the gifts was perseverance, and it's greek counterpart means "to remain under". How awesome is that? It really made me think, instead of ignoring or hiding from a problem or situation, you stick with it no matter how yucky it is. God has a reason for these times in our lives and I think we always grow during them. I guess I'm growing alot!

Another good thing about today: I got my first Stampin' Up! stamps! I've never ordered a set of stamps before, but love going to stamp night a church. I hope to be able to stamp some cards on my own. I'll scan them in and show you when I do.

Tonight, I get to go to the Painted Potter all by myself to make some Christmas presents for my bil and sil. Maybe I'll take pictures, or maybe I'll just enjoy not having 3 extra sets of hands this time.

1 comment:

Susan Silver Dill said...

Whaaaa? how come you get to do something so fun and you don't tell me about it?? I have to read it on your blog! Harumph....