Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Plain ol' Tuesday?

or Monday for that matter? Not really. Yesterday was so full. I had an ultrasound early (still a girl...Tara Patrice), then Kyla had a meltdown so we went home for lunch instead of going to Fry's Electronics (super cool store) and eating out. Then, they had rehearsal for the Nativity play they will be in next week. I managed to get my mom to take Ryann home with her after we ran into her at the grocery store. After rehearsal we ate at my mom's (veggie soup, YUM!) and since dh was out of town for the night, I left the kids there so that I could go to Christmas Card Stamp Camp. I stamped much later than I expected and didn't finish my cards, but I think I can manage to finish them at home. I got everyone home and in bed very late.

We slept late this morning and focused on getting the schoolroom back in order, it's been getting crazy in there. The kids and I had our difficulties this afternoon and I took a nap. Then managed to scrounge some dinner together so that we could go to that discount store with the cheap fabric and make it to Brendan's boy scout meeting (at Sonic) which was cancelled. I had to call my home voice mail to find out, after we ordered.

Well, that's it.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I love the name you've picked out for your little angel.