Sinc the move, I had to change ISPs and get a new e-mail address. Well, now that the old one expired, I'm having trouble with visiting my yahoo groups. I don't want to start over (De'Etta, expect to see a request for me to rejoin SHS with my new e-mail/ID), but I have started. Even now, I'm thinking something must be wrong with Yahoo. I'm really frustrated and I want to visit my groups' archives.
Any advice? I thought I had taken measures to prevent this, but I don't know what happened.
This s really bad since I am the owner of a list (for me and my cousins).
3 comments:
Did you get subbed? Mary handles this but if you need me to check I can - send me your new email and I'll look into it - and if you don't remember my real email address you can email me at not2many9@yahoo.com - my bloggy email address. LOL
You know I could have SWORN I saw you post on SHS - am I losing my mind - I have been skimming...school is just starting...it's possible. LOL
I did, because I switched me e-mail addy on SHS, I can post from my regular email. I just can't log into the group page because I didn't get that login changed correctly.
Post a Comment