Thursday, September 20, 2007

Picture Update


Ryann at the park. We were there for homeschool P.E.


They also did some praise & prayer together. We moms sit off to the side and pray together.


Ryann's Ultimate Breakfast Pizza. I guess it's not breakfast without cereal. (The breakfast pizza has a crust of crescent rolls, topped with breakfast sausage, onions, cheese and beaten eggs).


My craft room. This is only a corner, but it was late and I wanted to take a picture before there was more stuff (I meant to take one while it was empty).


A friendly father/daughter soccer game. (NO, they are not kicking the grill, there wasn't time for me to move it.)


My first attempt at french bread. Would love a better recipe for the Bosch. It tasted fine, but there were TOO MANY steps involved - there must be an easier way.


A pooped-out Tara.


My homeschool desk turned vanity. Steve is going to build me one, but I wanted something in that corner before our house-warming.

Well, I'll try to do better, but it is my blog and I have to live some don't I?

3 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. So nice hearing from another SHS'er. :)

Who runs your homeschool PE? We do ours through the Y. I love the picture of your tired little one. Too cute.

The French bread looks yummy! My mother in law bought a Bosch. I try not to be jealous. Usually my Kitchen Aid is enough for our baking needs. Ha!

Duckabush Blog

US said...

One of the moms runs PE. There are so few Christian homeschoolers in the area that our group is pretty small. I don't think that there is a Y in the Valley.

Lisa in Jax said...

That's one tired baby.LOLOL

You have such sweet girls!