Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Painting the Barn

Barn Raising 012 Barn Raising 014

So, we ditched school for the littles today and Kyla took a break to help.

Barn Raising 015 Barn Raising 016 

Caitlyn has paint on her face almost before the barn had any paint on it.

Barn Raising 018 Barn Raising 019

This is how Cate helped.

Barn Raising 020 Barn Raising 021   

Oh, yes! That IS metallic red paint.  I wasn’t about to go spend money on the paint when the barn materials were free. Hello.

Barn Raising 025 Barn Raising 026

Kyla looking like a warrior princess while Cate “helps”!

Barn Raising 027 Barn Raising 028 

 Barn Raising 029Barn Raising 030 Barn Raising 031

Amazingly, I think the one who painted the least (not at all) had the most fun.

Barn Raising 032 Barn Raising 033 

Pretty girls, eh?

Barn Raising 035    Barn Raising 039

All done! At least with the red.

Barn Raising 040 

Painting the roof.  Now, how to attach it so that we can lift it off easily?

1 comment:

Susan Silver Dill said...

I'm sad I don't get to see those happy, beautiful faces more (in real life). Miss you guys something awful!