Monday, February 22, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook 2/22/2010

simple-woman-daybook-small

Outside my window...lights from the country club up the hill.

I am thinking...that Ryann should be in bed now.

I am thankful for...the peace that only comes from the Holy Spirit.

From the learning rooms...our day is over.

From the kitchen...Kyla cleaning the dishes and a surprising lack of bread.

I am wearing...the homeschool mom’s official uniform – a denim jumper and FLEECE SOCKS.

I am creating...a barn out of cardboard (still unpainted).

I am going... to celebrate Jill’s birthday on Wednesday.

I am reading... Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (Senslessly Insensible as Steve likes to call it).

I am hoping...to get a good night’s sleep.

I am hearing...humming from the dishwasher (Kyla).

Around the house... everyone settling down for the night.

One of my favorite things...quality time with the Man I Love.

A few plans for the rest of the week: make more soap, a birthday lunch for Jill at my house.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 

009Jen and me out snow shoe-ing.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the new look and love you! moaj