
Outside my window...snow covered patio funiture and laundry line (can't wait to hang my laundry out again).
I am thinking...that I am so glad Steve and I got up to walk early this morning, it was a short walk, but hopefully the first of MANY more to come.
I am thankful for...a patient and loving husband who put up with a whining woman (ahem..me) on our "romantic" hike yesterday.
From the learning rooms...nothing yet.
From the kitchen...the promise of bread & granola being made and hopefully a huge pot of chicken soup!
I am wearing...jeans, white long sleeved tee, blue fleece socks.
I am creating...chaos in my craftroom.
I am going... nowhere until Thursday's Proverbs 31 Club with the girls.
I am reading... Answers 2
I am hoping...for a good school week.
I am hearing... Kyla playing piano
Around the house... little girls exploring.
One of my favorite things... coffee - hot, sweet, creamy coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week: make shampoo bars & vinegar tea for hair rinse.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Summer, I never thought I would miss you so!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment