We went to my parents' house after a quick lunch and waited for my sister's family to get there. They had a flat tire, so Steve went and got their kids (they live near us and he had gone back home to get a couple of things we forgot).
Dinner was fabulous! The rolls took longer to bake than I expected, but I can fix that next time - they tasted great! I gorged myself on the dressing, usually it's the potatoes (mashed by me this year), but the dressing won out. Everything was great, Mama.
We all got great gifts and I'm look forward to enjoying the next few days with dh home
This is my mom's "crystal/glass" tree. Beautiful, as always.

Here are all the stockings. She has made most of them.

Kyla and me, opening our stockings.

Ryann and Daddy watching the train go around Nana's tree.

Can we now get back to normal? I didn't think so. Now, I can think about the coming baby more and focus on getting everything ready for her.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas neice and family. Looks like you had a good one, as did we. May the new year be as great as you and yours wish for.
Love, your crazy uncle and your Aunt and cousins.
Wow - what an amazing tree!!!
What a fun day you had. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment