Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Week in Review

Well, it has been a while. I've been lazy, I guess. I'm sure all 3 of you were starting to worry.


We finally got the tree finished, I let the kids and Steve do it. They had fun. The tree looks really good too. We hung our stockings on the bannister and I put my Christmas collectables on the shelves in the entryway.

We took the kids to Toys R Us on Saturday Morning and let them pick out their new bikes. We decided that they would pick out the one's they really liked and we could see them sit on them to make sure they were right. Steve put Brendan's together on Sunday and will be putting Kyla's together soon.

Sandy is officially ours today. The PAWS lady came by and we did all the paperwork. Here's a picture that I took this evening.


The baby has been very active and I have had lots of heartburn. Other than that, everything is going very well.

Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Theresa with RockySpot Rescue in Oklahoma where Sandy came from. One of our volunteers, Marie, pulled her from the shelter and another volunteer. Ethel fostered her till she could be sent to PAWS. Needless to say we fell in love with that little angel and are SOOOO thrilled to see you have a blog where we can check from time to time. It was hard to part with her.. very sad .. but we knew it was for the best. Thank you so much for giving her a wonderful home and for Cindy at PAWS for taking her in! (give her kisses from all of us here!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Theresa
RockySpot
http://www.rockyspot.com

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Kathy,

Does it seem like your pregnancy is going fast to you? It sure seems fast from my view...wow you are almost to 30 weeks already.